From home offices to private offices to collaborative spaces, boardrooms or reception areas, Offices to Go offers solutions that will exceed your expectations and keep you on budget. Offices to Go offers 5 laminate colors to blend with any office.
This Desk Set Includes:
(1) SL7136DS - 71"W x 36"D Rectangular Desk Shell
(1) SL7124CS - 71"W x 24"D Credenza Shell
(1) SL4824FB - 48"W x 24"D Flush Bridge
(1) SL71HO - 71"W Overhead Hutch without Doors
(1) SL71LDR - Laminate doors for SL71HO
(1) SL22BBF - 22" Box/Box/File Pedestal with lock
(1) SL22FF - 22" File/File Pedestal with lock
- Autumn Walnut (AWL), American Espresso (AEL) and Artisan Grey (AGL) are standard with silver handles.
- American Mahogany (AML) and American Dark Cherry (ADC) are standard with black handles.
- This unit is reversible to create a left handed or right handed unit.
Offices To Go (OTG) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by OTG only to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized OTG dealers. The customers sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at the option of OTG. Consent from OTG must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or accident, shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than OTG. This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation or labor. OTG can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make no other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall OTG be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages.
This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes.
Under this warranty, claims must be made within the following periods from the original date of purchase: (a) non-moving parts are warranted for five years; (b) drawers, slides, leveling glides, locks and other moving parts are warranted for two years; (c) gas cylinders, mechanisms and other moving parts are warranted for two years; and (d) upholstery materials and foam are warranted for two years.
Desking and Tables warranty is based on an eight-hour, single shift work day. Seating Warranty is based on an eight-hour, single shift work day for users weighing up to 250 pounds. NOTE: Select light duty stacking chairs are warranted for users weighing up to 200 pounds.
- U-Shape Desk