Height Adjustable Base and Worksurface. Click here if you have your own surface and only need a Height Adjustable Base.
CONSTRUCTION & FINISHES
• Steel construction
• Tungsten finish
ADJUSTMENTS & SIZING
• Digital display, 3 programmable positions
• Height adjustment range of 27.8” - 45.5” (Includes standard Offices To Go worksurface top))
• Accommodates 24” and 30” depths
• Adjustable to accommodate 48”- 72” width surfaces
• Height adjustment speed of 1”/second
• Leg diameter: 2.35” x 2.35”, Foot Length: 23.25"
• Single motor
• 2 Legs, dual stage
• Lifting capacity: 220 lbs. (including worksurface)
• Active: 115W (max)
• Standby: 0.5W
• Horizontal worksurface support crossbar includes markings to make setting width easy
• Anti-collision safety feature
• Height adjustable bases (OTGHABASE) electric motors, controllers and moving parts are warranted for 1 year. Height adjustable base warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day and maximum lifting capacity of 220lbs.
Height adjustable bases (OTGHABASE) electric motors, controllers and moving parts are warranted for 1 year. Height adjustable base warranty is based on an eight hour, single shift work day and maximum lifting capacity of 220lbs.
Offices To Go (OTG) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations below. This warranty is made by OTG only to original end user customers acquiring the product directly from authorized OTG dealers. The customers sole remedy under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement at the option of OTG. Consent from OTG must be obtained before any warranty work is performed. This warranty shall not apply to any products which must be replaced due to normal wear and tear, negligence, abuse or accident, shipping damage or product use other than in accordance with written instructions or warnings. It will also not apply when product has been modified or altered, repaired or refurbished by someone other than OTG. This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation or labor. OTG can make no warranty that any of its products are suitable for any particular purpose and can make no other warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall OTG be liable in either tort or contract for any loss or direct, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages.
This warranty is not valid if the products are used for rental purposes.
Under this warranty, claims must be made within the following periods from the original date of purchase: (a) non-moving parts are warranted for five years; (b) drawers, slides, leveling glides, locks and other moving parts are warranted for two years; (c) gas cylinders, mechanisms and other moving parts are warranted for two years; and (d) upholstery materials and foam are warranted for two years.
Desking and Tables warranty is based on an eight-hour, single shift work day. Seating Warranty is based on an eight-hour, single shift work day for users weighing up to 250 pounds. NOTE: Select light duty stacking chairs are warranted for users weighing up to 200 pounds.
- Weight Capacity:
- 220 lbs.